Tuesday 24 July 2012

Grumpy Marwood

Seen it done before by others, but there's something about photographing your artwork in Instragram that adds a real depth and warmth to it. Well, I think so anyway. Obviously once the inevitable Instagram backlash occurs and we all think it's terribly passé I'll revise my opinion accordingly...
In other news, I'm one page - ONE SOLITARY, INKED PAGE - away from finishing all of the artwork for issue 4. And then it's just a bit of lettering, some redrawing here and there, then a final proof read and it'll be off to printers... Oh thank god.

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I'm waiting with bated breath for the next issue!

    I know you do this in your spare time, and I'm sure we all appreciate it, but it's really not on creating one-half of a brilliant comic. Please don't do a Strangehaven on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick,

    Thanks for your comment - and thanks for sticking by for so long. It's pretty inexcusable of me dragging it out as long as I have but life (new baby/new business) has got in the way somewhat and it's been a mammoth issue to finish - it's 68 pages long! Anyway, good news is - issue four is officially FINISHED! Oh happy day.

    You can buy a copy from the link over there in the right hand column (click on the issue 4 cover). >>>>>

    Many thanks again, and please do let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete